martedì 12 dicembre 2017

Gebirgsjäger

Ciao a tutti! Sono riuscito a finire un altro figurino.. Questa volta in 54 mm. Le foto, purtroppo, non solo il massimo.
Il pezzo in questione è un Gebirgsjäger tedesco in metallo della ditta Chronos.
La colorazione è avvenuta ad acrilico.
Spero vi piaccia!

Hi all! I have still done another figure.. This time it's 54mm. Photos are not the best ever, unfortunately. 
This white metal figure is German Gebirgsjäger from Chronos.
I painted it with acrilic colors. 
I hope you like it. 








6 commenti:

  1. Very nice fig with a fantastic base. How did you made the rocks ?

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Alan. Thank you. I used bark (it is corteccia, I hope it is the correct translation). I bought it in x'mas period in a supermarket near all of x'mas thinghs.
    Thank you

    Ciao

    Lorenzo

    RispondiElimina
  3. bello Lorenzo
    mi piace la base

    Valerio

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ciao Vale. Grazie mille

    Ciao a presto

    Lorenzo

    RispondiElimina
  5. Bell'effetto di chiaroscuri...complimenti!!!

    RispondiElimina